Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LA VIE EN ROSE


It was Tuesday and I was lying on the bed,
watching Glee
Actually another movie after the Glee,
I don't remember it well
And you came home with sweat, after playing football
I remember I felt happy, seeing you entered the door
We took a little chat, then you went on bath
I also remember I felt happy, smelling your soap
But usually not when I should finally go home
But not yesterday
Yesterday, I can't wait you to drive me home
Cause you give me this as a present
I don't know why I should get a present
Am I being a very good girlfriend?
But you said no, you said cause it's Tuesday

Thank you for making everyday feels special
Now, I just can't stop playing the music box
Maybe you were right, it's just so me
I love you even more

No comments:

Post a Comment