Friday, March 4, 2011

Hugging you tight, honey..

Today I learn about being grateful for everything. Just an unimportant information, this will be my 100th post, and I dedicate it for one of my friend. She is a girl, I never mention her before on my blog, but maybe there's a photo of her.

This morning she contacted me and asked me to come to her, to listen to her concern and her fear. Actually I was contacted her three days before, for the same reason -I asked her to listen to my concern and my fear, but we haven't decided the meeting day yet at that time. So, I came and finding her was crying. Well, actually the problem is the same, between both of us. But hers is much more complicated, because of some reasons, compare to mine. Yeah, that was the time where I remember the way to be grateful. Ahh, there's nothing I can do to make her feel better I guess. I'm so sorry for you, dear.. Be strong, as you always are.

I know that someday will come my day, my turn. Well, it's only your turn coming too soon, too fast to be faced. If you need me, anytime yaa..., just dial my number :)

Times really heal, honey, don't be afraid, besides you're stronger than what you think you are (I know it)..

Cheers, *kecuppppp

No comments:

Post a Comment