Wednesday, September 28, 2011

killing time

1.what is your name?
Alice

2.What colour pants are you wearing right now?
Im putting on my skirt

3.what song are you listening right now?
I Will – The Beatles

4.what are the last four digits of your phone number?
5689

5.What was the last thing you eat?
Nasi Gudeg

6.if you were a crayon, what colour would you want to be?
Black, so many people won’t use me

7.where do you want to go on your honeymoon?
Moon if I could

8.who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?
Probably myself

9.how is the weather right now?
Blue

10.last person you talked to on the phone?
My client –Pak Dwi

11.what’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their hair length

12.how are you today?
Feeling guilty

13.your fave drink?
Thai ice tea

14.alcoholic?
So that’s why Im feeling guilty

15.how do you eat an Oreo?
Bite?

16.favourite sport?
Swimming

17.what makes you happy?
Roses and Lilies

18.hair colour?
Black

19.eye colour?
Black

20.height?
Around 156cm

21.what do you like to do?
Being alone on the beach. Sit on the sand. And just writing or doing nothing there.

22.have you ever won any special awards?
Being the only daughter of my parents

23.what are your future goals?
Able to giving back to the community

24.fave music?
Hard to decide

25.fave food?
Rice?

26.fave movies?
The Notebook, cause it reminds me how to love

27.fave day of the year?
My brother’s birthday

28.fave month?
June

29.are you shy to ask someone out?
It depends on someone whom I ask to go out

30.whats the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Too much on my list, not enough space to write it here

31.on the phone or meet in person?
Just chat I preferred

32.summer or winter?
Neither, it doesn’t matter when you live in my country

33.hug/kiss?
Should I choose? I need both

34.worst feeling in the world?
Saying goodbye

35.living arrangement?
Small house, somewhere unreachable

36.what is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
To snooze my alarm

No comments:

Post a Comment