Wednesday, September 21, 2011

AHOY!

AHOY! Maybe it’s time for me to update you with my daily life. Time was being so exciting these days. Surprisingly, I do enjoy my job. I love it even. Just you know, it’s good that the beginning was okay, so I hope it will be fine till forever. Actually there are a lot of things that I can absorb from my working hours and from the environment itself. Ahh there are a lot of smart persons around me and it does makes me becomes more and more exciting day after day. It was amazing actually how the whole system supports this big company. There’s no gap and everybody’s just like welcoming us –the new associates.

And now my dream is getting bigger and bigger. I believe I’m gonna achieve it and so you do I hope. So where are you now in reaching your dreams? Have you reached yours or do you think that you’re not even close to it? Don’t worry, just keep believing and hope! Work on it every single day, work it hard! I believe that the opportunity will be opened for us who are willing to work it out. Even for you who do not trust any of God, I believe you still believe in nature or everything bigger than you right? So, just don’t stop dreaming and do not stop working it out cause (remember) the opportunity will someday be opened for you.

Cheers! @AliceAyu

No comments:

Post a Comment