Tuesday, August 24, 2010

History Portrait

Hi, readers. I hope you all are human, so I can ask for some opinions of yours.

Have you ever looked back about your life? How if that wasn’t a good enough story or history? Will you still looked back? Will you want to? Well, I don’t.

One afternoon, I had my lunch with some friends of mine. Then, they asked me some questions of kokologi. Kokologi is a game contain of some questions to determine the nature and character of you which has been very popular in Japan. After several questions, then we reached the traumatic question session. I’ve been asked for five questions and have been made revived that I’m not thoroughly been healed by time. That pass is still right here, next to my heartbeat, and alive.

The man on the street won’t understand, well nobody will actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment