Thursday, April 26, 2012

dont stop | yeah, i stop

hello night. just show up a moment to give a short thought of mine so there will be no misleading or anything else here. so, for so many times i talked about dreams and love. even dreams and love are still have a "but" for me. both of those are things that are worth to be fought for, (...here it comes) but still, we cant be selfish about it. for me, if my family feel uncomfortable around my boyfriend, i surely need to take a time and think. i cant just say "this is my life, screw all of you". or if i have this dream to becoming a writer, i cant just keep running to it without thinking about incomes because i have my parents which their whole life was always supporting me, financially and non-financially, and i want to make 'em happy by buying them maybe a ticket to go abroad and just relax. or how about my future family, my future sweety kids? i dont think they should understand that we dont have enough money because we are keep chasing our dream. well you know, by saying this i didnt mean to say the reversal of it. but you should really know when to stop.

so, keep balancing your life, guys. be tough, yet be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment