Saturday, November 2, 2013

PEOPLE, WORLD AND WAR

I have to admit, sometimes i feel like i've been trapped between this age, this body and this disturbing mind. I am 23 now and currently in office i've been friends with boys and girl older than me. I don't know why, but these boys and girl who are finally i can get along with. And maybe two or three of them said that i'm an old girl. My brain sounds older than just twenty-three.

I don't know why, but i feel like it's kinda true. I start to realise that most of the times, when people start to bugging around, complaining about their life, their jobs, their everything, when other people might just have nothing, i just tired. And i start to shut myself from them. Well, you all need to start to realise that we make our l i f e. We make our life and we make it like this, and so if we don't like it, we can just change it instead of complaining over and over again. Some people just stop at "i don't like it" and do not continue to the "changing it to be like that" part. So who should i blame? The world? Oh no. I should blame you. And without doubt or guilty feeling, i will blame you.

Cause everybody has problem and sometimes it is much much bigger than yours and they make it. They live a happy life. And you? Well, if they can, you can. That's always be the basic principal in life, isn't it? And please don't turn yourself into a hater. I'm just sick of it. Whenever you feel like you're about to make unnecessary comment about somebody else, ask yourself, can you do what they do?

So, to sum up, life is a war. Everyday, it is a war. It is a war with yourself and time is ticking. Cause time ain't gonna stop whether you like your life or you're not. So make your time valuable. Use it to enjoy your life, and still if you don't, use it to change your life to become one.

XoXo,
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment