Saturday, November 2, 2013

A good times to come ;)

Don't you think it's funny, how people act to their life. We consider our problems are hard and others' are simpler and if only we have that problems and not this one, we can solve it. So, should we just switch our problems? Switching life?

I watch people hanging out with their friends and their lovers in quite, talking to their smartphones. And i just sit here, in the very corner of the coffee shop, clicking around over my laptop. A man and another girl are just like me. Talking with their selves, keeping their mind busy with this heavy tablet. I think, just like me, they need to do this to keep them sane. Being alone without being lonely.

My heart is still trying to find happiness without the love i know being around. One by one, these emptiness are gone, and i start to be grateful for what happened. I know that eventually the world will not always give us a hard time. My part is to keep living and prepare myself for the good times to come. Nah, i don't want to switch my life with anybody.

Ciao now.

No comments:

Post a Comment