Sunday, January 22, 2012

Imaginary Problems

Now about problems.

I wanna talk about some people who feel that theirself have the most and the biggest problems. About some people who feel that theirself are the most miserable person and need to be pitied. Well, actually you do when you feel that way!

I’ve been looking for the answer of “why do they think that way” and maybe I find one. It maybe because they jealous with everybody. They just jealous. It could brings you to so many bad and unwise act. And actually it just makes you looked awful in front of other people.

They jealous this thing, they jealous that thing, that girl looked more famous, taller, or just more likable. That man looked smarter, richer, or just more man. And bla bla bla.. I guess, sometimes, that people even do not notice that they are in the middle of jealousy and voala they act like looser.

Hey, the fact: you are not! You are beautiful, you do beautiful. Don’t waste your time to jealous. Use the time to look in the mirror and find your sparks.

Then I looked deeper for the answer of “why do they jealous” and maybe I find another one. Maybe they do not have something to be proud of theirself. There’s nothing make them feel different as a person. So, that’s why I always told you to find your dream. Or don’t call it a dream, just find your hobby that you will be great at! There you’ll find a value of yourself. There you’ll find your confidence. There you’ll get better in socializing and maybe it will be easier for you to be like. It always should start from yourself, not your surrounding.

I pray for each of you from my place. For your dream. For your happiness and peace. Cheers!

1 comment: