Friday, January 25, 2013

Publish the Unpublished

2013.

Morning, guys. Today, I just want to bring up something light for your eyes. These days, like the other “these-days” I usually had in my life, I feel so blessed. Personally, I always believe that God, no matter what, no matter how, is good. As usual, you can replace the word God with maybe nature or anything you believe is existed and bigger than you, than any humans alive. Since probably the last year, my life has been a masterpiece of myself. It becomes easier I guess for more specific. When I looked back and ask “why?” and tried to figure it out by keeping my awareness in my day-to-day living, I found out why.

This year, somehow, I was able to see the big picture of everything happened to me. It was like I could see God’s plan in everything happened in my life. It was like finally I could see that God is always good, eventually. That there was always a reason. It makes everything easier. It makes me believe that no matter how screwed up I am now, I’ll end up good, eventually. Cause The Plan is always good. It makes me able to be grateful most of the time. And it really makes things easier.

Try to find God’s aim in bad things happened to you. I know, it sounds silly and everything. But it’s not a denial for me, it really is it is. Have a bigger heart is my 2013 resolution I guess. Not for the world, it’s too much, it’s for myself cause it makes me happier and by that I hope I could make happiness for others too. Some people said that if you spread your resolution, it won’t happen cause it’s like you jinxing it. But for me, I guess it gives me more spirit, because it will be more like “my-promise” to the world. It makes me more excited in achieving it. At last, resolution could be achieved if we working it out right? It’s not like a coincidence or something..

So, sorry to just say it now, but HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013, world! I have so many targets this year along with the fear and doubt whether I can achieve it or whether I cannot.. But for what it’s worth, I’ll try my best to achieve it. 2013 is gonna be mine (and yours!) :)

Wishing you all a prosperous year, monkeys!

Love,
Alice Ayu
______________________________________________________________
Moments update.

CHRISTMAS - We spent holiday at Salatiga, a good place to relax and do outbond!
 

































N.Y.E - with boyfriend and friends :)



















==fin==

No comments:

Post a Comment