Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolutions

There's no much number on my new year resolutions list. Maybe these are a few things that I can share to you:

1. My very first thing is become more patient

About a week ago, I watched Evan Almighty the old movie. There's one lesson strengthen my soul. I quote directly from God (Morgan Freeman):

"Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does He give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does He give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does He give them opportunities to love each other?"

So, I'll try to be more grateful for every opportunity He gives me to practice my patience, no matter how sucks that opportunity :p

2. Finish my thesis and get an A

Pray for me. Pray for me. Pray for me!

3. After that, have career at PWC -public accountant office

Thanks, family, for supporting me :)

4. Becoming more humble and tender

Sometimes my temper wins me, I'll try so hard to brake it..

5. Always bring happiness for my family, friends, and boyfriend

Thanks all have made my 2010 year bright, you all are precious! Love you..

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!

--XOXO--

No comments:

Post a Comment